BLACK FRIDAY STARTS NOW! 20% OFF & FREE SHIPPING! Promo Code: SAVE NOW
"Thought this would be really hard and I wouldn’t understand how to code. We don’t learn coding in my school, so a friend and I built it together. Now, we race each other’s robots."
- Anthony, age 12
- Build & code smart robotic vehicle for S.T.E.M. learning and hobbyists. Learn to code, expand your capabilities and make a robot unique to you,inside and out.
- - Easy drag & drop based programming app for tablets (iOs, Android) where 30 minute guided tutorials help you complete missions and imagine the endless possibilities.
- - - Wirelessly control Rover via app on smartphone, tablet or pc - even outdoors with no Wifi!
- - - - Mini Color Camera ensures you see what Rover sees. Program image, color and aruco marker recognition functions to give your Rover the power of Artificial Intelligence.
- - - - - If you can read, you can code! Makes a great gift for kids and adults- anyone who wants to dive in to the D.I.Y. world of coding and robotics. More than a 1 time build, its a project that grows with you.
6" x 3.75" Snap-Together Chassis (l x w)
7.5" x 6" x 4" Assembled Size (l x w x h)
(2) DC Motors- 6mph max speed
2.4 GHz Wifi Antenna
ESP32 CPU Arduino Motherboard
1" OLED Screen, 68 x 128 pixel
Color Camera, 640 x 480 pixel
Rechargable Power Bank 5600mAh includes
(2) 3.7V Li-Ion Batteries & USB charging cable
FCC Approved Wifi Module & Power Bank, RoHS Certified
*hardware parts not shown to scale.
Robo Coder is the companion app for SmartKiddo USA Robots. Dive into the world of robotics with this visual programming tool. Robo Coder connects with Explorer 2 Rover and includes the tutorials for engineering education.